A second nomination for the Liebster Award!



I've been nominated again - woop! This time I've been selected by the bubbly Sophie-Lauren; thank you! So again, just to remind you, the Liebster Award is a form of chain letter in the blogging world that links new bloggers together and encourages people to follow them.


Here are my answers to Sophie-Lauren's questions...

1. One thing you love about yourself?
I'm quite fond of my eyes... they've often been described as cat's eyes by people cause they're a yellowy-green. Yeah, that's pretty cool!

2. What has been your proudest moment?
The moment I crossed the finish line of the Race for Life for the first time. I'm not sporty AT ALL and don't think I'd put on a pair of trainers for about 10 years before I took part so that was a pretty big achievement for me.

3. What has been your most embarrassing moment?
Stumbling out of a cab and walking straight into a lamp post in front of the entire queue for Oceana in Cardiff during my student years. The worst thing was it was so unexpected that I ended up clinging onto the post for a bit while my thoughts tried to suss out what had happened. Smooth.

4. What is your 'go to' hair product?
I swear by L'Oreal Elnett hairspray and won't buy any other hairsprays.

5. What is your must have make-up product?
Maybelline dream matte mousse. I've used it since I first started applying make-up and it's so good I've never needed to look for another foundation.

6. Day or Night? Summer or Winter?
Oooh tricky! I love Winter but I'm one of those people who is aalways cold, so I think I'd have to say Summer. As for day or night... I think I have more fun at night! It's so much more romantic and somehow it's more acceptable to do weird things at night like end up engaged in long philosophical debates with people at 3 in the morning... you just don't get that in the day!

7. Which clothing item that you own do you like the most?
My leopard print onesie. It has got me through many a hangover. Indispensable!

8. Flats or heels? Why?
Those of you who read my posts can probably guess my answer on this one... HEELS!!!! ALWAYS!!! They're better in every way; they make you taller, make your legs looks longer, give you confidence, poise, sophistication, power, not to mention they are  b e a u t i f u l !!!

9. What is your favourite book/magazine?
This one's really difficult cause I'm a total bookworm... one book that has really stayed with me is 'The Night Circus' by Erin Morgenstern. It's completely captivating and so beautifully written that it creates a breathtaking visual masterpiece that blooms in your imagination, so let's go with that one!

10. If you could be a character from a film or TV series, who would you be and why?
This one's difficult again cause I'm a film buff and a nerd... I think it would have to be Eowyn from Lord of the Rings. She's beautiful and brave and appeals to my feminist side; a woman that fights? Oh yeah! I'm also pretty keen on the likes of Daenerys Targaryen (Game of Thrones), Katniss Everdeen (The Hunger Games), Claire Bennet or Elle Bishop (Heroes) and any of the Suckerpunch girls. 

11. Where is your favourite place to go and your favourite thing to do to relax?
I find forests very calming and love going for walks in woodland areas but they're a bit scarce in London! I love curling up under a blanket with a cup of tea and a book, and Classic FM softly playing in the background... mmm bliss!

Here are the blogs I've nominated:
Lois Mills
Style Got the Girl
Tina Knights
R Malik
Beauty Reviews by Claire
Becky's Place
English Twit
Anna's Blog
Fifty Shades of Blonde
Stay Cozy
CBYJ

Apologies if any of you have been nominated already... this is also my second nomination so I'm running out of fellow bloggers with under 200 followers!

Here are my questions:
1. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
2. Favourite character in a book/film/TV series?
3. Name one thing you'd love to learn how to do.
4. Hero or villain?
5. What is your favourite song?
6. The city or the country? Why?
7. Describe the best holiday you've ever been on.
8. What is no.1 on your bucket list?
9. What is your favourite season?
10. Who is your favourite designer or style icon?
11. Favourite pizza topping?

Here are the rules:
1. Include a link to the blog of whoever nominated you.
2. Answer all 11 questions they have provided.
3. Nominate your own 11 blogs with 200 followers or less.
4. Create your own list of 11 questions for them to answer.